Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This is for anyone who might be curious about what I've been doing with my time for the last few months.

Some of it has been driving Patty (my wife) to and from her Master's degree classes. She's working on a Master of Education with emphasis on emotional disturbance. I also put together booklets for the Kindergarten class she's teaching, that she gets from the Internet and from materials at the school. I posted earlier about the work I've been doing on the computers.

Some of my time has been spent in an Internet discussion, posting ideas from some research I'm doing on the gospel of Jesus. Jesus calls His gospel the "gospel of the Kingdom." I've noticed in previous research that what He says and does in the gospels is full of implicit references to Old Testament writings. I'm going through the gospel of Matthew, trying to take a fresh look, using the Ocean Software Library to search for Old Testament writings that might be relevant, with two questions in mind:

1. What kingdom is He talking about?

2. What good news is He bringing about that kingdom?

Some of my time has been spent working with a friend of ours from France whose been staying with us. We've been working on some problems he's been having with his computer, and on some of his projects.

Some of my time has been spent on some work I've been doing for my Baha'i Local Spiritual Assembly.

Some of my time is spent enjoying life with Patty.

No comments: